The Bank, Birmingham, B15
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 reception room
- 2 bathrooms
- Leisure Facilities
- Communal Garden
- New Build
- New Development
With luxurious finishes throughout, spacious layouts and breath-taking views, The Bank is one of Birmingham's most desirable place to live.
**SHOW APARTMENT available to view by appointment only - contact us now**
The superior two bedroom apartment offers -
• Open plan kitchen with island and large living room
• Large entrance hallway
• Two spacious double bedrooms
• Stylish en-suite leading off to the master bedroom
• Contemporary bathroom with designer features
• Built-in storage
• Striking corner window in the living room offering stunning views
Standing taller than 100m in height, this 33 storey development offers stunning, picturesque views of the city and extensive canal network.
Working alongside award-winning architects, developers, Regal Property Group have ensured that each apartment benefits from its prime position in the city centre, with large, floor to ceiling windows which enable a wide view of the city, whilst drawing light into the property. Added to this, each apartment has a vibrant style with chrome and gloss finishes, with designer kitchens and bathrooms offering a contemporary design.
Residents can also take advantage of concierge parking at Q Car Park adjacent to The Bank in Brindleyplace as well as relaxing at the canal side, bars and restaurants. A bespoke residents' app has also been created – which offers those living at the development access to a number of services and discounts from local businesses, information about their homes and several other features.
• Concierge service
• Private gym, residents lounge and coffee bar
• Restaurants and shops on the ground floor
• Secure and private outdoor green open space
• Secure entrance with CCTV, designed in accordance with Secure by Design Principles
• Secure on-site bicycle storage facilities
• Bespoke residents' app
• Concierge parking
• Easy access to the new Metro tramline
*Stamp duty saving/mortgages terms and conditions apply.
Internal images of the show apartment are for indicative purposes only.
Standing in Birmingham's city centre, this residential development stands within walking distance of attractions, such as Brindleyplace and Arena Central. The central location of the Bank enables residents to access fine dining, top-end retail, theatre, culture or sport within walking distance to suit their needs.
The Bank also stands 2 minutes away from Five Ways train station and 15 minutes away from New Street Station, which added to the close location of the metro tramway, offer high accessibility to the rest of the city and further beyond.
Served by a major airport connecting the city with destinations across the globe, Birmingham has been named as the sixth best European city for investment. With five Michelin-starred restaurants, the Bullring, Grand Central and Mailbox shopping destinations, an exciting range of independent bars, restaurants and coffee houses and as the only city outside London with a Harvey Nicolls, Louis Vuitton, John Lewis & Selfridges.
The Bank, Birmingham, B15
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Five Ways Station0.4 miles
- Birmingham New Street Station0.6 miles
- Birmingham Snow Hill Station0.8 miles
About the agent
Knight Frank residential teams are available for phone and video appointments. Market appraisals, home visits and viewings can still be undertaken with agreement of all parties and while strictly adhering to all social distancing and PPE guidance Recently, we have all been faced with unprecedented circumstances, and as we navigate these extraordinary times, it is not just an estate agent that you need, but a partner in property.
Our teams of experts are on hand to hel
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BRD190114. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Knight Frank - New Homes, Birmingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.