Alresford, Hampshire, SO24
- NEWLY BUILT DETACHED BUNGALOW
- MODERN & CONTEMPORARY THROUGHOUT
- OPEN PLAN LIVING STYLE
- FULLY FITTED KITCHEN
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- LARGE BATHROOM
- GOOD SIZE ENCLOSED GARDEN
- AMPLE PARKING
- BEAUTIFUL HAMPSHIRE COUNTRYSIDE ON YOUR DOORSTEP
- NO ONWARD CHAIN !!!
The light, bright hallway welcomes you in and you'll find the two double bedrooms sitting to the front of the property. One comes with fitted wardrobes providing plenty of essential storage. Further along the hallway sits the family bathroom which, like the rest of the bungalow, is contemporary with a luxury hotel feel about it.
The living accommodation is situated at the rear of the bungalow allowing you to enjoy a garden vista. Open plan, this is a lovely, light space where zones for eating and relaxing can easily be created with the French doors allowing this space to spill outside in warmer months onto the garden patio. The kitchen is simple yet modern and comes complete with integrated appliances
Outside and at the back you'll find a spacious garden with a large patio area which will make the perfect entertaining space over summer, and a simply laid out garden which is just waiting for you to get botanically creative.
To the front the block-paved driveway provides ample parking, and a gate gives side access to the rear of the bungalow.
Alresford, Hampshire, SO24
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Winchester Station6.4 miles
About the agent
You’re planning on selling your home. And whether you are an aspiring, growing family, are looking for your next project or it’s time for something more manageable, you need an experienced hand to make sure your home sells quickly, smoothly and at the right price so that you can get on with the next chapter in your life.
You need more than an estate agent: you need dedication, professional integrity and honesty. Someone you can trust, who will understand your needs, inspire and reassure
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10689147. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by PRADO, Alresford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.