Cippenham Lane, Cippenham
- IMMACULATELY PRESENTED THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- PERFECT LOCATION IN THE HEART OF CIPPENHAM VILLAGE
- DOUBLE STOREY EXTENDED TO OFFER A SPACIOUS FAMILY HOME
- CATCHMENT OF POPULAR CIPPENHAM & BURNHAM SCHOOLS
- STUNNING KITCHEN/DINING ROOM
- LARGE GARAGE/OUTBUILDING WITH POWER & LIGHT (7M X 5M)
- TWO BATHROOMS (ONE EN-SUITE)
- GROUND FLOOR CLOAKROOM
- DRIVEWAY PARKING FOR THREE CARS
- 10 MINUTE WALK TO BURNHAM STATION (MAIN PADDINGTON LINE & CROSSRAIL STATION)
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Cippenham Lane, Cippenham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Burnham Station0.7 miles
- Slough Station1.9 miles
- Taplow Station2.1 miles
About the agent
Jackson O'Rourke is a local independent family run estate agency specialising in residential sales, lettings and property management covering Cippenham, Slough, Burnham, Britwell, Taplow, Langley, Eton Wick, Maidenhead and surrounding areas.
We treat each client as an individual and offer a bespoke service tailored to your own specific requirements. We take the time to understand your needs as a buyer, vendor, landlord or tenant and are able to offer you clear, expert advice on how to a
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference JOR90CIPPENHAMLANE. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jackson O'Rourke, Cippenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.