29 Albion Road 7 Bed, Manchester M14 6LU
- 7 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- ***LOWER DEPOSIT***
- Only £100 required by each applicant to reserve this property
- Double glazing & Gas central heating
- Ideal for students and professionals
- Bills Included
- Spacious generous rooms
- Close to Amenities
- Available from 1st July 2021
Albion Road, Fallowfield, Manchester – £140.00 per person per week including (GAS, ELECTRICITY, WATER, TV LICENCE & FIBRE-OPTIC WIFI INC IN WEEKLY RENTAL PRICE) This property is AVAILABLE FROM JULY 2021
The property on Albion Road comprises of 7 large double bedrooms. Each room comes with fresh bed linen, modern furniture including a wardrobe, desk, chair, and a wall-mounted flat-screen TV in every bedroom. Inside the house features a communal kitchen/living area with a 50” wall-mounted flat-screen TV, DVD player, two high-end leather sofas, a coffee table, and overall exquisite interior – perfect for a typical popcorn and beer student movie night. The fully fitted functioning kitchen is aesthetically pleasing and offers everything you will require with a modern dining table and chairs, a flat-screen wall-mounted TV, all the necessary kitchen appliances are provided such as toaster, oven, and kettle. In addition to this, a dishwasher, vacuum cleaner, iron, ironing board, washing machine, and separate tumble dryer… not to mention a spacious American fridge-freezer is provided. There is a fully decked and landscaped garden in the rear including garden furniture creating the perfect space for barbecues and parties.
All the property's four bathrooms scream class with 360 Italian tiled walls, chrome fixtures, and high-quality bathroom units. For added comfort and luxury, the shared bathroom is also fitted with a bathtub! Other features include double glazing, an efficient central heating system with the latest boiler, 24 hr CCTV security, and fire alarms. Albion Road has also been completely re-wired and there is ample car parking around the property.
Bus stop within walking distance.
About 3 min , 0.2 miles
Buses every 3 to 5 minutes.
41, 42, 43, 141, 142, 143, X41, X57
15 Minutes to Manchester University by Bus
- Cash Machine/ATM
- Restaurants and Takeaways
- Pubs & Cafe's
29 Albion Road 7 Bed, Manchester M14 6LU
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Mauldeth Road Station0.9 miles
- Levenshulme Station1.2 miles
- Burton Road Tram Stop1.3 miles
About the agent
Buraq Estates aims to deliver a highly professional and efficient residential sales, lettings and management service to landlords and tenants in Manchester. Whilst embracing the principles of customer care, our aim is to provide unrivalled expertise in our market place, backed by a team of fully dedicated professionals and extensive property marketing.
Our fully focused team of friendly and courteous staff will assist you fully in the process of finding the most suitable property.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 104428-12014. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Buraq Estates, Manchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.