Kenilworth Road, Leamington Spa
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Ground Floor Apartment
- Allocated Off Road Parking
- Gas Central Heating
- Within a Short Walk to Leamington Town Centre
- Close Links to Kenilworth and Coventry
- Available Now
This home offers a a welcoming hallway, traditionally fitted kitchen with oven & hob, fridge freezer. The main living room is of a good size with a feature fire place. The two double bedrooms are of a good size & both boast storage space. The modern family bathroom offers a W.C, wash hand basin & bath with overhead shower.
Allocated off road parking.
Within walking distance or a very short drive to the Town Centre Parade offering a wealth of convenience shops & public transport.
Energy Performance CertificatesSafety Inspection
Kenilworth Road, Leamington Spa
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Leamington Spa Station1.0 miles
- Warwick Station2.2 miles
- Kenilworth Station3.3 miles
About the agent
Whether a landlord or a tenant there are many reasons why you should choose to use R A Bennett Lettings but here are just a few;
* Branch Network - We are part of the Countrywide group, and our network of over 1300 branches extends from the Isle of Wight to Scotland; delivering a standard of service we believe is efficient and effective to satisfy your letting needs.
* Advertising - not only advertising on the web, R A Bennett Lettings advertises in over 100 local publications to
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 000537616. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by R A Bennett & Partners , Leamington Spa. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.