Town Street, Sandiacre, NG10
- IF YOU WISH TO VIEW PLEASE CLICK CONTACT AGENT.
- 2 Bed bungalow, 1 level living
- 1 Resident parking space
- Open plan living
- Shower room
- Convenient location
- Nr to M1 and bus routes to Derby and Nottingham
A lovely self contained bungalow in this very convenient location in Sandiacre. With two bedrooms, open plan lounge, diner and kitchen and a family shower room.
With great transport links Close by and easy access to M1 and further routes and within walking distance of local shops and amenities.
IF YOU WISH TO VIEW PLEASE CLICK CONTACT AGENT.
Set back from the road, you approach this unique building, having its own surrounding fence and 1 allocated parking psace within the car park.
The front door leads into the open plan lounge / kitchen / diner.
In the ideally convenient location of Sandiacre with great transport links, bars restaurants and independant shops, a great place to be.
These details offer no part of any contract and are for guidance only and any measurements are approximate only.
Town Street, Sandiacre, NG10
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Toton Lane Tram Stop1.1 miles
- Cator Lane Tram Stop2.4 miles
- Attenborough Station2.7 miles
About the agent
Towns & Crawford Estate and Letting Agent, Breaston
Call us for a free valuation on Derby: 01332 873875
Towns & Crawford are an independent estate and letting agent offering a highly professional, good quality service at affordable prices.
We have exceptional marketing knowledge and innovative ideas to sell or let your property quickly.
We offer professional support and advice to guide you through the buying, selling, letting or renting process.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference TOCR_001916. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Towns & Crawford Sales & Letting Agent, Derby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.