Windmill Road, Headington
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Modernised One Bedroom Apartment
- Good sized Accommodation
- Double Bedroom
- Refitted Kitchen and Bathroom
- Allocated Parking
- Great Location
- Less Than 500m From Headington High Street
- Close to Oxford Hospitals
- Available Mid February
- Offered Unfurnished
Accommodation includes: Entrance hallway, living room, refitted kitchen with white goods inc a dishwasher, double bedroom with fitted wardrobe, bathroom with shower over the bath.
Outside: Communal courtyard. Allocated parking space.
Available 26th February 2021. Offered Unfurnished.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Windmill Road, Headington
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Oxford Station2.6 miles
- Oxford Parkway Station4.2 miles
- Islip Station4.9 miles
About the agent
College and County provide a professional and personalised letting service to both landlords and tenants.
Services for landlords
Valuation and advice on letting
Rental services and rent collection
Our unique understanding of accommodation needs within Oxford City enable us to deliver services that consistently exceed our customers’ expectations.
Services for tenants
Property matching service
Rapid response on maintenance
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 103382001104. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by College & County ltd, Thame. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.