St Mark's Square, Bromley, BR2
- Parking Available
- Concierge Service
- High Specification
- Long lease
- Vibrant Square
- Restaurants and Vue cinema
St Mark’s Square offers everything from generous homes, to private secure parking spaces, to places to eat and shop. A modern and forward-looking development, with stunning views across London.
With plenty of space, and yet still very much a part of the city, Bromley is home to a flourishing community of markets, shops, and cafés. Within easy reach of St Mark’s Square is The Glades shopping Centre with 135 stores and an array of restaurants. The apartments are ideally located only a short walk to Bromley South station providing easy access to London Victoria in 16 minutes.
St Mark’s Square is a modern development consisting of one, two and three-bedroom apartments, restaurants and a Vue cinema and a Premier Inn hotel.
Register your interest now for more information.
St Mark's Square, Bromley, BR2
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bromley South Station0.1 miles
- Bromley North Station0.7 miles
- Shortlands Station0.9 miles
About the agent
Moving is a busy and exciting time and we're here to make sure the experience goes as smoothly as possible by giving you all the help you need under one roof.
The company has always used computer and internet technology, but the company's biggest strength is the genuinely warm, friendly and professional approach that we offer all of our clients.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference SRE-1705. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stone Real Estate, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.