Gardner Close, London, E11
- AVAILABLE END OF JAN 2021
- STUNNING STUDIO PROPERTY
- CLOSE PROXIMITY TO WANSTEAD CENTRAL LINE STATION AND HIGH STREET
- MODERN BATHROOM
- MODERN KITCHEN
- STUNNING VIEWS
Living Area 5.84m (19'2) x 2.9m (9'6)
Kitchen Area 2.59m (8'6) x 1.75m (5'9)
Bathroom 1.57m (5'2) x 2.29m (7'6)
110 High Road, Loughton, Essex, IG10 4HJ
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Graph
Gardner Close, London, E11
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Wanstead Station0.1 miles
- Snaresbrook Station0.5 miles
- Redbridge Station0.6 miles
About the agent
Balgores Property Services occupy arguably the most prominent position for the exposure of property in Hornchurch, being located just off of the High Street, in North Street. Headed by Martin Gibbon FNAEA, who has been selling property in the local area since the mid 80's and Paul Newell MNAEA, who started in the industry in 2001.
Our highly trained property consultants offer a wealth of experience which we combine with an enthusiastic and positive approach. As a family owned independen
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 76533. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Balgores, Loughton - Lettings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.