Canal Walk, Central
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- * Virtual Tour *Available now Two bedroom apartment
- Open plan Kitchen/ Lounge with Balcony
- Two double bedrooms
- Bathroom and En-Suite
- Kitchen with white goods
- Beautiful views over the harbour.
- Video enterance system
- Secure parking for one allocated space
- Close to IOW ferries and waterfront
- Short walk to Southampton City Centre, shops and amenities
This property has a gated parking with one allocated parking space to the rear of the apartments. On the lower ground of the apartments is a secure bin store and bike storage and this apartment has its own private storage cellar.
The apartment is situated on the fourth floor and there is access via a lift to all floors. When you first walk into the apartment you are met with double doors opening up onto a generous sized storage cupboard which has a space for coats and shoes.
The lounge is a generous sized lounge with carpets, grey sofa, chair, coffee table and table with four chairs. The lounge has a door leading onto your very own private balcony with views over the harbour. Attached to the lounge is the kitchen with integrated white goods. The white goods include fridge freezer, dishwasher and washing machine.
The bathroom is a three piece suite bathroom which has a bath with over head shower, basin and toilet.
Bedroom one has a corner window over looking some old ruins and the gated car park. This bedroom comes with a bed with mattress, two stand alone wardrobes and an en suite with shower cubical, basin and toilet.
Bedroom two is a generous sized double room and comes with a bed with mattress and two bed side tables.
The property is located only a short five minute walk to Southampton central and a short walk to Ocean Village. As you walk out your front door you are a stones throw away from Queens Park.
Don’t hesitate and get in contact today to get your free video tour now.
6 Month incentive on the rent on a 12 month contract. For he first 6 months rent will be £1150.00 there after it will be £1200.00pcm.
Council tax band – C
EPC Rating - B
Canal Walk, Central
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Southampton Central Station0.9 miles
- Woolston Station1.1 miles
- Sholing Station1.7 miles
About the agent
About this branch
Our lettings and sales branch occupies a prominent corner plot on London Road, in the heart of the city. Our experienced team have been letting and selling property in Southampton for years and have extensive knowledge of the area.
Local information about Southampton
Southampton is a port city in Hampshire on the south coast. It’s the closest city to the New Forest but is also a very green city, in the heart of the city is the Common with 326 acres of woodl
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 000632214. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Morris Dibben, Southampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.