Main Street, Tiddington, Stratford-upon-Avon
- Independent retirement living with support when you need it
- Fully managed facilities and services
- On-site restaurant can provide lunch at cost on a daily basis
- Visitor guest suite
- Lift access throughout development
- Residents have a real say in how Margaret Court is managed
- Weekly Service Clean included
- Communal facilities including lounge, function room and gardens
- Secure parking
- Warden call pull-cord in each room of the apartment
A two bedroom, two bathroom luxury first floor retirement apartment providing VERY SHELTERED accommodation for residents of 65 years and over, situated in this splendid development, with attractive communal gardens and residents parking. NO CHAIN
MARGARET COURT comprises 44 spacious apartments and 6 luxury bungalows, most of which are two bedroomed. The communal areas are decorated to a high standard to include a very comfortable lounge, on-site restaurant, guest suite, landscaped gardens and ample car parking. the services on offers are much greater than is usual in standard retirement apartments or sheltered housing. The Leasehold Very Sheltered Housing available at Margaret Court offers older people the opportunity of retaining their independence and improve their quality of life and remain in their own homes for as long as possible.
There is a team of staff working on a shift basis, managed 24 hours a day. The monthly service charge covers the costs of external maintenance, buildings insurance, upkeep of the grounds and one and a half hours of domestic assistance per week per individual property.
ENTRANCE HALL radiator, cupboard and storage.
SITTING ROOM fireplace with inset electric fire, French doors with Juliet balcony.
KITCHEN offered in pristine order with integrated fridge and integrated freezer, Neff stainless steel oven, four ring electric hob, stainless steel and glass hood over. Integrated Ignis dishwasher, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink, Potterton gas fired central heating boiler and base and wall cupboard and drawer units with working surfaces.
BEDROOM ONE fitted wardrobes.
LARGE EN SUITE WET ROOM with excellent shower, wash hand basin, bidet and wc, radiator.
BEDROOM TWO fitted wardrobe, radiator.
BATHROOM with wc, wash hand basin and bath.
TENURE The property is understood to be leasehold although we have not seen evidence. We have been advised by the vendor there is a 125 year lease from 2009, the current service charge amounts to £678.60 pcm. Please note there is also a 3% sale charge to Retirement Security Living on re-sale completion. These details should be checked by your solicitor before exchange of contracts.
SERVICES We have been advised by the vendor that mains electricity, gas, water and drainage are connected to the property. However, this should be checked by your solicitor before exchange of contracts. Gas fired central heating.
AGENTS NOTE This information has been provided by the management company RSL. It is imperative these figures are checked as current and correct prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Main Street, Tiddington, Stratford-upon-Avon
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Stratford-upon-Avon Station1.9 miles
- Stratford-upon-Avon Parkway Station2.5 miles
- Wilmcote Station3.8 miles
About the agent
Peter Clarke FRICS founded the firm in 1991 with his two sons, Andrew Clarke BSc (Hons) MRICS and Jonathan Clarke BSc (Hons) MRICS, in Stratford upon Avon. The partnership has subsequently expanded to include Michael Hawkins, Stephen Werner Bsc (Hons) MRICS and Barney Smith MNAEA with additional offices in Leamington Spa, Wellesbourne, Shipston on Stour, Chipping Campden, Birmingham and an association in Henley in Arden.
A multi-discipline practice of Chartered Survey
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100569030338. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Peter Clarke & Co, Stratford Upon Avon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.