Glasshouses Mill, Glasshouses, Harrogate
- Legal fees included*
- High specification throughout including flooring
- Newly converted 19th century mill
- Exposed beams and other original features remain
- Two bedroom, two bathroom cottage property
- Idyllic riverside location
- Allocated parking space
Time for a change? Then why not escape to the beautiful countryside of Nidderdale this year and experience living in the historic Glasshouses Mill.
Whether you're looking for something a little smaller, your first home, or to move with your family into a small community village, then this recently refurbished mill should have the perfect home for you.
Glasshouses Mill features a range of cottages, houses, and apartments, each with parking and a range of amenities on your doorstop. With prices from as little as £155,000 and an unrivalled specification, a Newby home may be the change you desire.
"Nicholls Tyreman Estate Agents subscribe to and comply with the Consumer Code for New Homes"
Ground Floor -
Entrance Vestibule -
Living/Dining/Kitchen - 4.93m x 3.28m (16'2" x 10'9") -
First Floor -
Bedroom Two - 3.43m x 2.41m (11'3" x 7'11") -
Second Floor -
Master Bedroom - 4.22m x 3.66m (13'10" x 12') -
En-Suite Shower Room -
Outside - The property has an allocated parking space.
Directions - From Harrogate take the Ripon Road (A61) through Killinghall. At the second Ripley roundabout take the second turning to Pateley Bridge (B6165) and continue through Burnt Yates and Summerbridge. On reaching Glasshouses turn left down the hill towards the River Nidd where Glasshouses Mill is situated on the left hand side.
Agent's Note - The photographs used show The School House and are a reflection of the quality of the development.
*Legal fees for purchase with recommended panel solicitor
BrochuresBrochureGlasshouses Brochure - Final Version.pdf
Glasshouses Mill, Glasshouses, Harrogate
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Harrogate Station10.0 miles
About the agent
Nicholls Tyreman are one of the largest independent estate agents serving Harrogate and the surrounding area, operating from prestigious office premises in Albert Street, where a user-friendly showroom allows clients the freedom to browse and select properties at their own pace, whilst having experienced staff on hand to answer any questions.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 29142630. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nicholls Tyreman, Harrogate. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.