Stanley Gardens, London
- Warehouse Conversion
- 13 units
- Well presented throughout
- Modern apartments
For further information and a set of floor plans are available upon request.
Full Planning permission has been achieved for 12 out of 13 units. Unit 5 (First Floor Studio) will need to go through the process 4 years of established use.
A development of 13 residential units
A warehouse conversion finished off to a high standard with original features
Directions - Stanley Gardens is well located for Turnham Green tube station on the District & Picadilly Lines, Acton Central for the Overground and East Acton for the Central Line. Nearby are the shopping facilities of Westfield.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
Stanley Gardens, London
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Acton Central Station0.4 miles
- Turnham Green Station0.6 miles
- South Acton Station0.7 miles
About the agent
Hello, we’re Aston Rowe…
We’re an independent estate agency specialising in sales and new homes, striving to do better at every stage of the process, and beyond.
Since we opened in 2011 we have earned a reputation as a market-leading estate agent, who do things right and do the right thing. We've sold more than our fair share of properties along the way, leaving a trail of happy clients who are delighted to recommend us.
We believe there are lots of reasons to work wi
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30253422. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Aston Rowe, Acton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.