Butchers Lane, Aughton
- Detached True Bungalow
- Four Bedrooms
- Circa 1427 Square Feet
- Open Plan Kitchen/Dining/Sitting Room
- Good-Sized Private Gardens
- Ample Driveway Parking
The property affords an excellent floor plan with accommodation covering over 1420 square feet and internal inspection is essential to fully appreciate all that this delightful home has to offer. Viewing will reveal highlights including entrance hallway, a large 20ft lounge with front aspect, open plan kitchen/dining/sitting room with a comprehensive range of modern wall and base units with integrated electric double oven and hob with extractor over, four bedrooms (three doubles), a newly installed family bathroom in white and a further newly installed shower room.
Externally the property benefits from a pleasant position with good sized private gardens. There is ample driveway parking, a garage and lovely aspects over the surrounding greenbelt farmland. There is also potential to convert the property into a two-storey dwelling, subject to the necessary planning permissions. The area generally is noted for its fine individual homes and its agricultural traditions, but despite its rural location the property is far from remote. Other benefits include oil central heating and double glazing. Possibility to purchase additional land by separate negotiation.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Butchers Lane, Aughton
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Maghull North Station0.6 miles
- Town Green Station1.4 miles
- Maghull Station1.5 miles
About the agent
Arnold and Phillips offer a fresh and exciting approach to selling, with a branded concept and a comprehensive team of respected individuals with the ability to deal with all professional enquiries pertaining to the property market including sales, lettings, surveys, land, rural, planning, project management, interior design and investments.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10691386. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Arnold & Phillips, Ormskirk. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.