Pelham Homes, Trent Lane, Nottingham
- Brand new home
- Available to reserve now
- Completion due Spring/ Summer 2021
- Available for buy to let
- 3 storey semi-detached home
- Living/ Dining room
- Open plan dining kitchen
- Four bedrooms, two En-suites
- Roof terrace & garden & car parking
Ground floor - Entrance hall, cloaks, open plan dining kitchen and living room.
First floor - Two double bedrooms, en-suite shower room and family bathroom.
Second floor - Master bedroom with dressing room and en-suite shower room. Bedroom 4 / study.
Outside - Driveway to the front and gardens to the rear.
Completion is due Spring/ Summer 2021. Reservations are being taken, please call into the West Bridgford office for further information.
These sales particulars have been prepared by FHP Living on the instruction of the vendor. Services, equipment and fittings mentioned in these particulars have NOT been tested, and as such, no warranties can be given. Prospective purchasers are advised to make their own enquiries regarding such matters. These sales particulars are produced in good faith and are not intended to form part of a contract. Whilst FHP Living have taken care in obtaining internal measurements, they should only be regarded as approximate.
Purchaser information - Under the Protecting Against Money Laundering and the Proceeds of Crime Act 2002, FHP Living require any successful purchasers proceeding with a purchase to provide two forms of identification i.e. passport or photocard driving license and a recent utility bill. This evidence will be required prior to FHP Living instructing solicitors in the purchase or the sale of a property.
Pelham Homes, Trent Lane, Nottingham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Nottingham Station1.0 miles
- Station St Tram Stop1.1 miles
- Lace Market Tram Stop1.2 miles
About the agent
Proactive residential property consultants FHP Living is the residential division of Fisher Hargreaves Proctor Property Consultants, the East Midlands property advisor of the year. We are a vibrant, forward-thinking and proactive estate agency with a dedicated team of hard-working property professionals who focus on specific areas; each agent then becomes an expert with detailed knowledge for that area.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 102431012591. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by FHP Living, West Bridgford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.