Knightsbridge, London, SW7
- Prime Knightsbridge Address
- One Bedroom
- 24 Hour Concierge and Security
- Swimming Pool
- Next To Hyde Park
- Long Lease (Approximately 983 Years Unexpired)
- Car Park Space Available by Separate Negotiation
The Knightsbridge Apartments are perfectly positioned in the heart of Knightsbridge close to the many shops, hotels and restaurants the area has to offer as well as the open space of Hyde Park. There is excellent transportation into the West End as well as west to the M4 (Heathrow Airport) and M3. The V&A, Royal Albert Hall and the Science Museum are in this area along with Imperial College and the Royal College of Music. Knightsbridge Underground station (Piccadilly line) and South Kensington Underground station (Piccadilly, District and Circle lines) are within close proximity.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Knightsbridge, London, SW7
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Knightsbridge Station0.1 miles
- Hyde Park Corner Station0.5 miles
- South Kensington Station0.7 miles
About the agent
Established in Mayfair in 1872, John D Wood & Co. has more than 145 years’ experience specialising in selling and letting properties in London, the country and internationally, as well as staff relocation services and interior consultancy, and are committed to offering a bespoke service, a strategic approach to marketing, and local expertise that has been trusted for generations.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CSS200070. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by John D Wood & Co. Sales, Cadogan Street. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.