- 24hr concierge
- Excellent transport links
- Great location
- Restaurants nearby
- Riverside Views
- shops nearby
- Excellent transport links
- Fitted Bathroom
These views are enhanced by the superb specification of the property, designer furniture, granite kitchen work surfaces and splashback, granite and wood flooring come together to create a lasting impression. The apartment is over 1000 square foot and consists of two double bedrooms with built in wardrobes, two bathrooms a large open plan kitchen living area and balcony. The property also comes with the added bonus of two underground parking spaces.
The development is considered one of the best in the area with a resident's only gym looking over the dock with sauna and steam room, a 24 hour concierge and great access to public transport; Royal Victoria (DLR), Custom House (DLR/Crossrail), Emirates Air Line and bus routes are moments away.
There is also an abundance of local amenities in the area; shops, bars, restaurants, cafes and even "Busy Bees Nursery" within walking distance.
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Emirates Royal Docks Station0.1 miles
- Royal Victoria Station0.2 miles
- Custom House Station0.3 miles
About the agent
Idasons, a fast paced, quick acting estate agent at the forefront of the everchanging Luxury property Market. We source quality apartments and landlords for clientele all across the globe. Specialising in the London Docklands, but with expertise in the West End of London, Idasons is committed to finding the right property solution for you.
Our goal is simple, finding the right property for you as soon as possible. Some Estate Agents are content with simply filing off clients into proper
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference RS0013. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by IDASONS, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.