78 Northumberland Road, Old Trafford
The apartment comprises of two double bedrooms located on the ground floor of the apartment, furnished with a double bed, wardrobe and chest of drawers in each. On the lower ground floor of the apartment, you will find a third double en-suite bedroom, again furnished with a double bed, wardrobe & chest of drawers. The en-suite bathroom is fitted with a large shower cubicle, WC and basin.
The lounge/kitchen and main bathroom are also located upstairs on the ground floor, with the kitchen fitted with an electric oven and electric hob, washing machine and fridge freezer and the lounge is furnished with a sofa and two armchairs, a dining table and chairs.
The main bathroom is fitted with a large shower cubicle, WC and basin.
Wooden flooring has been laid throughout the lounge/kitchen and the 3 bedrooms, hall, landing and stairs are carpeted.
This apartment has been refurbished to a high standard, benefits from double-glazed windows, off-street parking to the rear, a security alarm and intercom access into the main building and is in the perfect location to suit a family, professionals or students.
Rent: £900.00 pcm excluding bills
Council Tax band: Band A
Special Note -The price is correct at the time of going to print, we advise customers to enquire the price of specific properties prior to viewing. We reserve the right to amend/improve the specification at any time. Any special offer relating is offered at the asking price stated and is subject to terms and conditions.
NB - The services, appliances and heating systems have not been tested and therefore no warranty can be given or implied as to their working order. They should therefore be verified on survey by any prospective purchaser. All measurements are approximate.
Tenure- To be confirmed with a solicitor at point of sale.
Call Monitoring System: Please note that all our calls are recorded for monitoring and training purposes.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1EPC 2
78 Northumberland Road, Old Trafford
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Trafford Bar Tram Stop0.3 miles
- Pomona Tram Stop0.4 miles
- Cornbrook Tram Stop0.6 miles
About the agent
Main and Main are Independent Estate Agents in South Manchester. Established in 1961, we pride ourselves on service and professionalism.
We sell properties mainly across South Manchester and parts of Cheshire. We offer a wide ranges of services listed below.
• Residential house sales by Private Treaty or Tender
• Auction Sales (Residential/Commercial)
• Commercial Rent Reviews
• Residential Lettings and Management
• Commercial Sales and Lettings
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30278922. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Main & Main, Heald Green. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.