Ploughmans Grove, Huthwaite, NG17
- IDEAL FOR FIRST TIME BUYERS
- MODERN END TOWN HOUSE
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- MODERN FITTED SHOWER ROOM
- FITTED KITCHEN
- SPACIOUS LOUNGE
- ARTIFICIAL TURF TO THE GARDEN
- EASY ACCESS TO M1 AND A38
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING AND DOUBLE GLAZING
Perfect for first time buyers!!!!
This well presented modern end town house is situated in a quiet cul-de-sac position in a popular residential position having superb access to local amenities including shops, bus routes, schools and transport links such as the A38 leading between Mansfield and Derby along with Junction 28 of the M1 making this ideal for commuting.
The property benefits from UPVC double glazing and gas central heating.
The accommodation comprises of an entrance hallway, ground floor WC, fitted kitchen and a spacious lounge with French doors leading to the rear garden.
To the first floor there are two double bedrooms and a shower room fitted with a three piece suite.
Outside, to the front of the house there is off road parking with space for two vehicles. The rear of the property has a gated access, sizeable patio area and low maintenance artificial lawn with fenced boundaries.
Disclaimer for virtual viewings
Some or all information pertaining to this property may have been provided solely by the vendor, and although we always make every effort to verify the information provided to us, we strongly advise you to make further enquiries before continuing.
If you book a viewing or make an offer on a property that has had its valuation conducted virtually, you are doing so under the knowledge that this information may have been provided solely by the vendor, and that we may not have been able to access the premises to confirm the information or test any equipment. We therefore strongly advise you to make further enquiries before completing your purchase of the property to ensure you are happy with all the information provided.
Energy Performance Certificatesepc
Ploughmans Grove, Huthwaite, NG17
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Sutton Parkway Station2.1 miles
- Kirkby in Ashfield Station2.2 miles
- Alfreton Station3.5 miles
About the agent
Purplebricks, covering Central England
Suite 7, First Floor, Cranmore Drive, Shirley, Solihull, B90 4RZ
Purplebricks is one of the UK's largest estate agents. We're proud to say we've revolutionised the way people buy, sell and let property across the globe, by making it fairer, more transparent and convenient. We combine the personal touch of Local Property Experts with cutting edge technology and a central support team that puts the customer in control of their sale. And best of all, there's no commission with Purplebricks. We always charge a fair, fixed fee.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 1082247-1. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Purplebricks, covering Central England. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.