Michael Street,Whitehaven,CA28 7PW
- Spacious second floor flat
- Perfect rental investment and ideal first home
- Spacious lounge with amazing views
- Large kitchen/diner
- Two double bedrooms
- Ample residents parking
- No forward chain
- Property ref: MB0127
Situated on the second floor in an elevated position, this spacious two bed flat offers a fantastic outlook across Whitehaven. It is well presented throughout and has provided a great rental income for the past 20 years., achieving £420 pcm. It would be an ideal property for a landlord to add to an existing portfolio, or even those just starting out. It would also be an ideal first home and highly suited to those working in Whitehaven Town Centre. The property is in good condition and benefits from a new boiler installed in 2020.
The property opens into an inviting hallway and leads into the spacious living room. The large window makes the most of the amazing views across the rooftops of Whitehaven and over to the harbour and Candlestick. The kitchen/diner offers ample space for a dining table and comes complete with integrated appliances and washing machine. There are two double bedrooms and the bathroom features a P-shaped bath with shower. Externally, there is ample residents parking.
The property is located just out of the centre of Whitehaven. All of the amenities offered by the town, including a wide range of shops, bars and cafes, are all just a stroll away. Albion Square is within walking distance, as well as the train station and bus stop, and there is easy access to the neighbouring towns.
Internal viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate the space on offer and the amazing view across the town.
Please quote reference MB0127 when enquiring about this property.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Michael Street,Whitehaven,CA28 7PW
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Whitehaven Station0.3 miles
- Corkickle Station0.5 miles
- Parton Station1.5 miles
About the agent
eXp UK are the newest estate agency business, powering individual agents around the UK to provide a personal service and experience to help get you moved.
Here are the top 7 things you need to know when moving home:
Get your house valued by 3 different agents before you put it on the market
Don't pick the agent that values it the highest, without evidence of other properties sold in the same area
It's always best to put your house on the market before you find a proper
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference S16298. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by eXp UK, UK. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.