Downs Road, Hackney, E5
- Excellent Location
- Laminate Flooring
- Gas Central Heating
- Great transport links
- Close to Bars, Restaurants, Cafes and All Local Amenities
- Available 28th February 2021
- Located in the heart of hackney
- One double bedroom
- Spacious and airy
The property is situated on Downs Road moments from local shops and amenities that can be found on Mare Street and, just a brief walk away from the Dalston and Stoke Newington area. In addition to excellent transport links including Hackney Central and Many bus rout
Downs Road, Hackney, E5
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Rectory Road Station0.2 miles
- Hackney Downs Station0.6 miles
- Clapton Station0.6 miles
About the agent
Since opening our office in Hackney in 2007, bigmove has gone from strength to strength and has gained a reputation for being trustworthy, transparent and dependable.
We have been advising and ensuring the most accurate and professional advice is given on all aspects of the property market, specializing in residential sales, lettings, property management and land and new home developments.
We have forged a reputation for being honest and professional by providing the highest level
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 6178986. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by bigmove estate agents, Hackney . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.