Mulberry Gardens, Penrith
- 3 Bedrooms semi detached house
- Open plan Kitchen diner
- Sun Room
- Utility Room
- Master bedroom with ensuite
- Detached Garage with electric door
- Driveway parking
The properties are located in a desirable residential Conservation Area, within walking distance of the town centre.
Fronted in natural locally sourced sandstone, these quality and contemporary homes each sit in a good sized plot with driveway and garden.
The accommodation includes three or four bedrooms, a spacious open plan dining kitchen, living room and two bathrooms. All have garages.
Penrith is located at the heart of the Eden Valley, named as one of the top five places to live in the UK. The North Pennines AONB, Yorkshire Dales and Lake District National Parks are all a short drive away for leisure time and outdoor pursuits.
Desirable prime residential location on the edge of Penrith, Gateway to the Lakes. Within easy reach of the Lake District National Park and North Pennines AONB
Seven new three and four bedroom energy efficient homes within an exclusive private development Superb outlook across Penrith to the Lake District fells?Outstanding contemporary properties built to a traditional aesthetic with sandstone facings Exceptional design and construction by local builder Atkinson Builders Limited. NHBC Building Warranty.
To View: Contact Fine and Country
BrochuresFull DetailsPageturner Bro...
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Mulberry Gardens, Penrith
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Penrith Station1.0 miles
- Langwathby Station3.4 miles
About the agent
Welcome to Fine & Country in North Cumbria, selling homes across all the CA postcodes.
Our business is family owned and operated,and is part of a national and international luxury brand - offering our clients the best of both worlds - we are the local agent with regional, national and global marketing reach.
We specialise in selling individual, distinctive and higher priced properties, in the city and in the countryside. Properties whose owners want to achieve the best result whe
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10591176. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country, North Lakes and Eden Valley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.