Millharbour, London, E14
- Pictures for illustration purpose only! New pictures soon!
- Concierge 24HR
- 9th Floor
- Shops and amenities nearby
- Close to public transport
The apartment comprises two bedrooms, two bathrooms, an open plan kitchen / reception room, and balcony with river view!!
The development benefits from a 24HR Concierge.
This is a reduced asking price due to the current situation. The original rent for this property was £1800 PCM. The owner is looking for someone able to move in as soon as possible.
The price may increase depending on the demand of the housing market.
The landlord is looking for a flexible 12 month contract with a 6 month break clause or a 6month contract.
Millharbour is a quiet residential area located a 2 min walk from South Quay DLR Station and 1 stop to Canary Wharf Station, or less than 10 min walk!
Bank Station can be reached in just 16 minutes!
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Graph
Millharbour, London, E14
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- South Quay Station0.2 miles
- Crossharbour & London Arena Station0.2 miles
- Heron Quays Station0.4 miles
About the agent
Moving is a busy and exciting time and we're here to make sure the experience goes as smoothly as possible by giving you all the help you need under one roof.
The company has always used computer and internet technology, but the company's biggest strength is the genuinely warm, friendly and professional approach that we offer all of our clients.
Our record of success has been built upon a single-minded desire to provide our clients, with a top class personal service delivered by h
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 1716. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Marc and Partners, Mayfair. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.