- Bright lounge with bay window
- Modern, fitted kitchen with open plan dining room and French doors
- Utility room
- Guest cloakroom
- 2 double bedrooms with en suite shower rooms
- 2 further generous bedrooms
- Family bathroom
- Single integral garage
- Private rear turfed garden
- 10 year NHBC 'Buildmark' warranty
The 4 bedroom Haddenham is an ideal choice for families looking for a spacious and flexible layout in their new home.
The entrance hallway leads to a lounge with bay window to the front of the property, as well as a spacious kitchen/dining room which opens through French doors to the private rear garden. A utility room offers further access to the garden, while a guest cloakroom and an integral garage also occupy the ground floor.
Two en suite bedrooms are found upstairs, along with 2 further double bedrooms, a main bathroom and a useful storage closet.
Finally, a single, integral garage adds an extra useful space for storage or the family car.
- Lounge - 5.620m x 3.440m, 18'5" x 11'3"
- 4.210m x 3.000m, 13'10" x 9'10"
- Dining - 3.340m x 3.300m, 10'11" x 10'10"
- Utility - 3.300m x 1.738m, 10'10" x 5'8"
- Bedroom 1
- 4.040m x 4.860m, 13'3" x 15'11"
- Bedroom 2 - 4.040m x 3.830m, 13'3" x 12'7"
- Bedroom 3
- 3.280m x 3.230m, 10'9" x 10'7"
- Bedroom 4
- 2.790m x 3.230m, 9'2" x 10'7"
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Alnmouth Station3.1 miles
About the development
Taylor Wimpey Plc
Taylor Wimpey develops land into places that people want to call home by creating new and sustainable communities and enhancing local and existing neighbourhoods. We work hard to provide our customers with a stress-free, high quality service whilst focusing on design and build quality. We create places where people aspire to live, work and play.
Our 24 regional businesses in the UK give our operations significant scale and truly national geographic cover
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 124-20371-044_4_28_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.