Brook Road, Morecambe
- One Bedroom Semi-Detached Bungalow
- Gas Central Heating And Double Glazed Windows
- Enclosed Established Rear Garden And Forecourt Parking Area
- Regent Park Location Close To Amenities
- No Upward Chain Delay
Located within easy access to a range of nearby amenities on Regent Road including shops and services, promenade and the seafront. Also, there are bus services providing access to Lancaster city and Morecambe town centre.
The Morecambe area is currently enjoying improved popularity due to the opening of the Bay Gateway which provides enhanced access in to Lancaster, Preston, Manchester and the Lake District, making it a perfect base for getting around for both work and leisure reasons.
The accommodation comprises entrance porch, lounge and a kitchen. There is a double bedroom and a bathroom room.
The property benefits from double glazed windows and gas central heating.
Externally, there is an attractive enclosed rear gravelled garden area and a generous block paved
parking area to the front.
What The Agent Says
The property will make a great retirement purchase, second home or a first time buy, call Farrell Heyworth Morecambe on to book your viewing.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Graphs
Brook Road, Morecambe
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Morecambe Station0.7 miles
- Bare Lane Station1.9 miles
- Heysham Port Station2.4 miles
About the agent
Farrell Heyworth are one of the UK's leading independent estate agents with branches across the North West and, as preferred agents for the Homesale Network, around 730 branches across the UK. We can help you buy, sell, let or rent and offer a full range of complementary services including surveys & valuations, lettings & property management, independent mortgage advice and conveyancing.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 208104. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Farrell Heyworth, Morecambe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.