Story Street, HU1
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Close to public transport
- Fitted Kitchen
- Fully Furnished
- Shops and Amenities Nearby
- Open Plan Living Area
The property comprises; communal entrance, hallway, open plan living dining area, modern fitted kitchen with oven/hob and white goods, one bedroom and a shower room.
This apartment is a short walk away from St Stephens retail and leisure facility and the Railway and Bus interchange. Perfectly placed to take advantage of the various restaurants/cafesand Gym facilities on offer.
COUNCIL TAX BAND A.
**Photos are for marketing purpose only and the apartment is offered fully furnished**
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Graph
Story Street, HU1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hull Station0.2 miles
- New Holland Station3.1 miles
- Cottingham Station3.6 miles
About the agent
Well done.... you have found your destination.
As the region's fastest growing letting agent, Lime Property exceed expectations in everything we do. Our people, service and attitude to excellence is what we know is our biggest attribute.
Combine this with ground breaking technology, industry leading marketing expertise and our pure and simple drive to constantly be the best, delivers a recipe for success.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 442681. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lime Property, Hull. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.