- GROUND FLOOR FLAT
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- GARAGE AND PARKING
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING AND DOUBLE GLAZING
- CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION
- GENEROUS COMMUNAL GARDENS
- CLOSE TO CLANFIELD VILLAGE
- GOOD ACCESS TO THE A3
HALLWAY Radiator, power point, wood effect laminate flooring, double doors to storage and cloak cupboard housing meters, coved and skimmed ceiling, doors to
KITCHEN Double glazed window to front elevation, modern fitted shaker style kitchen offers wall and base units with under unit lighting, square edge worksurfaces and matching splashback surrounds, electric hob with extractor fan over, concealed dishwasher, sink and drainer with mixer taps over, space for fridge/freezer, wood effect laminate flooring, power points, skimmed ceiling with spotlighting.
LOUNGE/DINER Double glazed windows to front elevation, radiator, power points, TV and Telephone points, space for table and chairs, wood effect laminate flooring, coved and textured ceiling.
BATHROOM Modern suite includes dual flush WC, wash basin with mixer taps and bath with shower over and glass screen, tiled floors and walls, chrome towel radiator/rail, extractor fan, skimmed ceiling.
BEDROOM 1 Double glazed window to rear elevation, radiator, power points, skimmed ceiling.
BEDROOM 2 Double glazed window to rear elevation, radiator, power points, skimmed ceiling.
ON THE OUTSIDE
GARDENS Communal gardens laid to lawn.
GARAGE In a residents block served with power and light, metal up and over door.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Rowlands Castle Station3.0 miles
About the agent
Our Clanfield branch was the proud recipient of our coveted office of the year award in 2019, so coupled with our expert knowledge of emerging market trends and the local catchment area, you can be confident the service you receive from us will be second to none. Whether you're looking to buy, sell, let or rent, our expert team of sales negotiators and valuers, has access to chartered surveyors, auctioneers, Land and New Homes, financial advisors, lettings and property management so no matter
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference PCFCC_614155. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pearsons, Clanfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.