Baltimore Wharf, Canary Wharf, E14
- 1 Bedroom Apartment
- 7th Floor
- 24 Hour Concierge Service
- Residents Health & Fitness Gym, Swimming Pool
- Walking Distance to Canary Wharf
Situated on the 7th floor of Baltimore Wharf, located near to the heart of Canary Wharf. This furnished one double bedroom apartment includes an open plan living/dining space, with access onto a balcony over looking the communal area, fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, tiled flooring and ample storage space. Residents will also have access to a 24 hour concierge service and health and fitness suite.
Residents will also have access to a 24 hour concierge service, health and fitness suite, bar and a restaurant. There are several amenities located nearby including shops and cafés. The development is located near to DLR links and Underground services from Canary Wharf.
Baltimore Wharf, Canary Wharf, E14
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Crossharbour & London Arena Station0.1 miles
- South Quay Station0.3 miles
- Mudchute Station0.4 miles
About the agent
Huttons Property, Powered by Keller Williams, covering London & West Essex
Suite F1, Sterling House, Loughton, IG10 3FA
Huttons Property Powered by Keller Williams is West Essex & East London's new and exciting estate agency service, covering the areas we are local to and know like the back of our hand. We believe every home is unique, so your marketing strategy should be bespoke to match. We actively promote local lifestyle and insights, meaning potential buyers and tenants will love your home as much as you do. In addition to the exposure your property will receive via the web portals, we leverage the power
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference PEB200128_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Huttons Property, Powered by Keller Williams, covering London & West Essex. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.