Gorse Lane, Nottingham
- Exclusive Gated Community
- 21 Properties Made Up Of New Build & Conversion
- 2, 3 & 4 Bedroom Properties Available
- Open Views
- Allotments Available
- Secure Location
- Outskirts Of Grantham
Chewton Rose Estate Agents is the seller's agent for this property. Your conveyancer is legally responsible for ensuring any purchase agreement fully protects your position. We make detailed enquiries of the seller to ensure the information provided is as accurate as possible. Please inform us if you become aware of any information being inaccurate.
Gorse Lane, Nottingham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Grantham Station0.8 miles
About the agent
West Bridgford is a suburb of Nottingham, popular for its quality cafes, bars, restaurants and delicatessens along Central Avenue. It is best known as the home of some of the major sporting attractions in the area, including Trent Bridge for cricket and the City Ground for Nottingham Forest Football Club. The centre of Nottingham is only a couple of miles away - it's walkable, or there are regular bus and tram services.
There are some superb primary and secondary scho
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CWR080310253. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chewton Rose, Nottingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.