Aston Crescent, Newport
- Let type:
- Long term
- NEW TO THE MARKET
- WELL PRESENTED 1 BED HOUSE
- COMPRISING OF SPACIOUS LOUNGE/KITCHEN
- DOUBLE BEDROOM
- BATHROOM WITH SHOWER
- CLOSE TO LOCAL AMENITIES AND THE M4
- ELECTRIC HEATING
Well presented modernized 1 bed house in popular location
Comprising of spacious lounge with open plan kitchen, double bedroom, bathroom with shower over bath
Close to Newport city, Cardiff and major road links, easy access to the Prince of Wales bridge
£125 holding fee
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Aston Crescent, Newport
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Newport (S. Wales) Station0.9 miles
- Pye Corner Station2.2 miles
- Rogerstone Station2.9 miles
About the agent
How can we help you?
Whether you are looking to buy, sell, rent or let your property. DJ&P Newland Rennie are perfectly placed to help you. Our experienced staff listen to your needs and tailor a package to suit. Whatever the reason behind your property requirements, with our invaluable local knowledge and experience we can support you making the right decision for you.
Why chose us?
We are an established company who has invested in our staff ensuring you receive the high
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 9785063. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by DJ&P Newland Rennie, Chepstow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.