Main Road, Galgate, Lancaster
- **VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE. CLICK ON THE VIDEO TOUR ABOVE**
- Immaculate Four Bedroom Terrace with Off Street Parking
- Modern Finish, Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Great Location, Good Links to University and City Centre
- Ideal for First Time Buyers, Families or Investors
The four bedroom terraced property has recently been renovated, and thus benefits from double glazed windows and carpeting.
This home is more than your average terraced property, offering spacious family accommodation over three floors that really has to be seen to be appreciated.
There is also the little bonus of a private carport at the rear of the property's low maintenance garden.
The property benefits from a small planted garden to the front.
Upon entering the property, there is a staircase to the first floor, and a door to the right leading into the living room. The good sized window to the front of the property means that this room benefits from good natural light.
The tastefully decorated living room, with feature fireplace, leads onto the well equipped kitchen/diner. An ideal space for social gatherings with family and friends, with the additional benefit of leading onto the private garden to the rear of the property.
The garden, in turn, benefits from a decking area and raised beds, with well established planting.
The property's generously sized carport is at the rear of the well maintained garden area.
To the first floor of, there is a spacious master bedroom, a stylish contemporary family bathroom, and single bedroom with access to an under-stair's storage area that is currently being used as a nursery but could easily function as a study/office area for those requiring a home office.
To the second floor, there are two further spacious bedrooms, both of which have a modern touch and feel.
What The Agent Says
In summary, this is a beautiful generously sized family home, which as well as being well decorated and presented has the benefit of both a stylish modern kitchen/diner and bathroom. Early viewing is recommended.
Call us today to arrange your viewing!
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Graphs
Main Road, Galgate, Lancaster
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Lancaster Station3.9 miles
About the agent
Farrell Heyworth are one of the UK's leading independent estate agents with branches across the North West and, as preferred agents for the Homesale Network, around 730 branches across the UK. We can help you buy, sell, let or rent and offer a full range of complementary services including surveys & valuations, lettings & property management, independent mortgage advice and conveyancing.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 223756. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Farrell Heyworth, Lancaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.