Forbes, Admiralty House, Plymouth.
- Admiralty House Newly Converted Apartment
- Two Bedrooms
- Open Plan Living
- Integrated Appliances
- En-Suite Shower Room
- Spectacular Sea Views
- Contemporary Bathroom
- Two Allocated Parking Spaces
- Access to Private Gardens with Sea Views
Open Plan Living, Kitchen, Two Double Bedrooms, En-Suite Shower Room, South Facing Views, Bathroom, Two Parking Spaces.
LOCATION The historic Grade II Listed Admiralty House is the magnificent figurehead to the Mount Wise development occupying a most enviable waterside position on the edge of the Tamar Estuary.
There are a wide range of close by amenities and interests including parkland walks, the Royal William Yard with its excellent selection of restaurants and wine bars, the International Mayflower Marina and waterfront bistro. Passenger ferries connect The Barbican, Royal William Yard and Mount Edgcumbe. The Torpoint passenger/car ferry is also within easy walking distance providing access to the beautiful Rame Peninsula and all parts of Cornwall.
ACCOMMODATION Forbes is accessed via the impressive original main atrium of the house with sweeping staircase leading up to the second floor.
Wooden private front door leads into the lobby with two cupboards and further to open plan living room with kitchen. This apartment has wonderful sash windows with southerly water views.
From the living room door leads through to the main bedroom with two windows for panoramic views and door leading through to the en-suite shower room with wash hand basin, WC and walk-in shower.
The second bedroom and bathroom is located off of a further lobby.
OUTSIDE This apartment will benefit from two allocated parking spaces as well as access into the southerly Admiralty Gardens.
TENURE AND SERVICES Leasehold - 999 years lease.
Service Charge - Approx £3,564.37 per annum
Ground Rent - £350 per annum
Forbes, Admiralty House, Plymouth.
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Devonport Station0.8 miles
- Dockyard Station1.1 miles
- Plymouth Station1.4 miles
About the agent
We specialise in the sale of property across Plymouth, South West Devon, The South Hams and South East Cornwall.
The award winning Atwell Martin team are experienced in many aspects of the residential market and have individual specialisms that are widely recognised as market leading, including Urban, Rural, Waterside, Investment, New Homes, Land and Planning.Our Offices
Our showroom office is situated on Southside Street in t
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101304005536. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Atwell Martin, Plymouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.