Southwold Road, Watford
- Double Bedroom With Wardrobes
- Living Room
- Electric Heating
- Double Glazed Windows
- Two Parking Permits For Residents Car Park
- Potential monthly rental of between £1,000 - £1,100
(Call us to receive the link for the 360 virtual tour) A first floor one bedroom purpose built flat with attractive décor throughout, separate kitchen, private loft access and two parking permits for the residents parking.
Positioned on the top floor of this peaceful development is this one bedroom flat which has been lovingly looked after by the current owners.
Offering 474 square foot of lateral living space you will instantly notice how spacious and bright the property is.
Natural light beams through the replacement double glazed windows into all rooms whilst electric heating can be found in the bedroom and living room. A convenient loft space offers plenty of additional storage space.
The accommodation briefly comprises of a bedroom with fitted wardrobes and two double glazed windows to the front aspect. Living room with double glazed window to the rear and overlooking the communal garden. An attractive kitchen leads off of the living room and has a range of modem fitted wall and base units with wooden work surfaces. Appliances include an integrated washing machine, electric hob and oven. There is space for a free standing fridge/freezer.
Outside the flat offers a communal garden and residents parking.
Leasehold (Source: HM Land Registry)
Lease Term: 99 years from 24 December 2013 (Source: HM Land Registry)
Potential monthly rental of between £1,000 - £1,100
Based on a purchae price of £210,000 and £1,100/month this would provide a 6.29% yield. Contact Lettings Option 2
Lounge 14' 7" x 10' 2" ( 4.45m x 3.10m )
Kitchen 10' 3" x 6' 11" ( 3.12m x 2.11m )
Bedroom One 10' 5" x 12' 5" ( 3.17m x 3.78m )
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Southwold Road, Watford
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Watford North Station0.2 miles
- Watford Junction Station0.8 miles
- Garston (Herts) Station1.1 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Watford Brown & Merry office�
We're a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Brown & Merry opened the doors to its first office in Tring all the way back in 1832, so with over 185 years' experience you could say that we are the experts in our field. However, if you need a little more convincing here's a few more reasons to choose Brown & Merry as your estate agent�
>> Your local Brown & Merry team in Watford
Our team know the area and the marketplac
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference WAF102353. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Watford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.