Lynwood Avenue, Aughton
- Semi-Detached Bungalow
- Three Bedrooms
- Circa 1392 Square Feet
- Fitted Kitchen
- Well-Manicured Laid to Lawn Rear Garden
- Ample Off-Road Parking
- Ideally Located for the Commuter
- Conveniently Situated to Local Amenities
Whilst this property is in need of a full course of modernisation throughout, the vast potential is apparent and on display throughout this enticing property, with both the present layout appealing as well as the possibility of re-configuring internally to modern requirements. Accessed via the front entrance porch, one is received into a spacious and naturally lit entrance hallway. The front of the property boasts an extensive L-shaped lounge of excellent proportions and flows through to the centrally located kitchen which provides an ample array of wall and base units and is primed for renewal in its current format or could be moved to the rear of the property to create a more modern proposition. Adjoining the kitchen but still centrally located is the family bathroom, providing bath with overhead shower, wash hand basin and separate WC. The property benefits from an additional large second reception room and three well-proportioned family bedrooms, all enjoying a pleasant outlook of the rear gardens, which are not directly overlooked and well-manicured, providing ample lawn bordered by well-established shrubs and plants.
Extending to a generous 1,392 square foot of prime living accommodation, the renovation potential of this property combined with its advantageous location, combine well to leave an intriguing and wholly worthwhile project for its future owners. Internal inspection is highly advised to fully appreciate the range in scope of possibilities this property provides.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Lynwood Avenue, Aughton
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Aughton Park Station0.4 miles
- Town Green Station1.0 miles
- Ormskirk Station1.3 miles
About the agent
Arnold and Phillips offer a fresh and exciting approach to selling, with a branded concept and a comprehensive team of respected individuals with the ability to deal with all professional enquiries pertaining to the property market including sales, lettings, surveys, land, rural, planning, project management, interior design and investments.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10668930. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Arnold & Phillips, Ormskirk. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.