Poplar Avenue, Levenshulme, Manchester
- FABULOUS PROPERTY IN THE HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER SOUTH VILLAGE AREA
- FANTASTIC LOCATION MOMENTS FROM LEV'S BUSTLING CENTRE
- A SHORT STROLL TO THE TRAIN STATION GETTING YOU INTO THE CITY CENTRE IN UNDER 10 MINUTES
- SPACIOUS COURTYARD GARDEN
- 3 GREAT SIZE BEDROOMS
- EXCELLENT TRANSPORT LINKS ALONG THE A6 & A34
- NEW EPC RATING TBC
Online Viewing: https://edward-mellor.vr-360-tour.com/e/DTYBdoYWrJo/e?hidelive=true
** SET ON A TREE LINED AVENUE ** BURSTING WITH ORIGINAL FEATURES ** A SHORT STROLL TO THE TRAIN STATION GETTING YOU INTO THE CITY CENTRE IN UNDER 10 MINUTES ** EXCELLENT TRANSPORT LINKS ALONG THE A6 & A34 ** GREAT SIZE BEDROOMS ** SPACIOUS COURTYARD GARDEN
Ground Floor -
Recess Porch -
Entrance Hall -
Lounge - 13' x 11'4 (3.96m x 3.45m) - Light fills this fantastic lounge area through the large bay window creating a spacious yet warm and homely feel. Period features offer character in abundance whilst an original fireplace provides an attractive focal point and perfect spot to curl up on those colder nights.
Dining / Sitting Room - 11'9 x 11'4 (3.58m x 3.45m) - Spacious room with access to the kitchen and views out over the courtyard garden.
Kitchen - 12'4 x 8'10 (3.76m x 2.69m) - Fitted kitchen with space for a host of freestanding appliances. A breakfast bar provides a handy spot to enjoy a morning drink or a quick bite.
First Floor -
Landing - Spindled balustrade, doors to:
Bedroom One - 14'9 x 11' (4.50m x 3.35m) - Double master bedroom with views to the front of the property.
Bedroom Two - 12' x 9'6 (3.66m x 2.90m) - Double size bedroom with views to the rear of the property.
Bedroom Three - 9'2 x 4'9 plus door recess (2.79m x 1.45m plus door recess) - Great size bedroom that would also make a fantastic nursery, study or home office.
Bathroom - Bath, washbasin and w/c.
Rear Courtyard - What better place to relax in the afternoon sun and escape the world than in this tranquil courtyard style garden with mature planted borders.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1EPC 2
Poplar Avenue, Levenshulme, Manchester
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Levenshulme Station0.5 miles
- Mauldeth Road Station0.9 miles
- Heaton Chapel Station0.9 miles
About the agent
Edward Mellor is a well established company, founded in 1985 by the eponymous Edward Mellor with his first office in Reddish, Stockport. Over the years we are proud to have become Stockport and Tameside's leading property services company. Our growth and success has been underpinned by investment in technical innovation and investment in our people and services. Our longer opening hours and accompanied viewing services from our high street offices provides a more professi
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30285233. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Edward Mellor Ltd, Levenshulme. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.