Abbeydale Grove, Kirkstall, Leeds
- A beautiful 1 bed apartment
- First floor
- Sought after cul de sac
- Walking distance of the station
- Open plan breakfast kitchen
- Lovely open plan lounge
- Modern bathroom
- Residents parking
The property which has PVCu double glazing and electric heating, is accessed into the spacious open plan lounge/dining room, a great space with solid wood floor and useful built in storage. The lounge opens into the recently fitted breakfast kitchen with an attractive range of base and wall units, ceramic tiling, breakfast bar, integrated fridge/freezer, built in oven & hob, plumbing for a washing machine and solid wood floor. To the rear is the bedroom, a good size double room. The bathroom has a modern three piece suite in white with shower facilities and shower screen, vanity unit and ceramic tiling.
The apartment is tucked away at the head of this quiet cul de sac and has residents parking.
The property is within easy reach of a wide range of excellent amenities including the Forge train station, a good bus service along the A65 into Leeds city centre, the grounds of Kirkstall Abbey, local restaurants, the Morrisons shopping complex and indeed the Bridge retail park.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Abbeydale Grove, Kirkstall, Leeds
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Kirkstall Forge Station0.3 miles
- Headingley Station1.0 miles
- Bramley Station1.6 miles
About the agent
Manning Stainton have been helping people move, providing professional, expert advice and outstanding customer service for over 20 years.
With 19 prominent high street branches across our region, our experienced sales and lettings teams have in depth knowledge about what’s going on in your local market.
We understand the pressures of daily life and that’s why our network of residential branches are open 7 days a week and we are ready to take your call 8am until 8pm, 7 days a week.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference MTL200212. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manning Stainton, Horsforth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.