Belle Vue Terrace, Malvern
- High street location
- Telephone entry systems
- Some units have private outdoor terraces
- Contemporary fitted kitchens with integrated appliances
- A small development of eight luxury apartments
- The development offers breath-taking views across Worcestershire
- Walking distance to Railway Station
- Excellent first time buyer or investment opportunity
One bedroom apartment within a Grade 2 Listed Georgian building in the heart of Great Malvern, Must be viewed to appreciate size and finish! This would suit a wide range of purchasers - First time buyers, investors, holiday/second home searchers and downsizers alike! Fantastic Opportunity!
Luxury studios and one bedroom apartments in the heart of Great Malvern, an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. The apartments have been sympathetically converted and provide spacious accommodation on the doorstep of the magnificent Malvern Hills. Outstanding views are to be expected and these are some of the finest in the town. These apartments will suit a wide range of purchasers - First time buyers, investors, holiday/second home searchers, downsizers alike.
Great Malvern sits amid the famous Malvern Hills, parts of which have been designated as an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. With over 100 miles of bridal ways and footpaths, the Malvern Hills offer an unrivalled experience for lovers of outdoor life with activities to suit all tastes and abilities.
Now a thriving, modern town, Malvern is alive with culture, festivals, music and theatre with a calendar of events that includes outdoor concerts, plays, guided walks and an arts market.
Great Malvern has a broad range of shops, cafes, restaurants, banks and other services can be found, including the Malvern Splash leisure centre and swimming pool, Great Malvern railway station, the highly respected Malvern Theatre / cinema complex and Waitrose supermarket.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Belle Vue Terrace, Malvern
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Great Malvern Station0.5 miles
- Malvern Link Station1.1 miles
- Colwall Station2.5 miles
About the agent
| Setting the pace in estate agency since 1936
We opened the doors to the first Connells branch more than 80 years ago and have since gone on to become one of the most successful estate agency groups in the UK. We have over 180 branches covering the Midlands and South of England, each one operated by staff committed to providing you with a first-class, hassle free service.
| Call into your local Connells branch in Malvern for all your property needs
At Connells our team are
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference MAL305688. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Malvern. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.