Burton Road, Littleover, DERBY
- STUNNING DETACHED FAMILY HOUSE
- FOUR LARGE BEDROOMS (MASTER WITH DRESSING ROOM AND EN-SUITE)
- DRIVEWAY FOR SEVERAL CARS AND GARAGE
- WITHIN A HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION WITHIN LITTLEOVER COMMUNITY SCHOOL CATCHMENT
- EASY ACCESS TO DERBY CITY CENTRE, ROYAL DERBY HOSPITAL AND MAJOR COMMUTING LINKS
Situated in a prime position on Burton Road is this STUNNING DETACHED FAMILY HOME that has been renovated to the highest of standards. An internal inspection is essential to appreciate the high quality and bespoke living accommodation on offer.
Situated in a prime position on Burton Road is this STUNNING DETACHED FAMILY HOME that has been renovated to the highest of standards. An internal inspection is essential to appreciate the high quality and bespoke living accommodation on offer. The property occupy's a generous sized plot with private mature gardens to rear. The property is set within close proximity to Derby Royal Hospital and falls within the Littleover Community School Catchment, within a short walking distance is Derby High School. This convenient location is on the fringes of Littleover Village with its many amenities and is also well placed for access to major commuter links including A50/A38 and is within a short driving distance from both Rolls Royce and Toyota. An internal inspection will reveal an entrance hallway with doors leading to the focal point of the ground floor accommodation which is the spacious lounge / entertaining area, ground floor shower room, impressive kitchen/diner, to the first floor the landing leads to an impressive spacious master bedroom with high quality ensuite bathroom and complimentary dressing room, there are three further bedrooms one with an additional ensuite and modern contemporary shower room. The property has a driveway to the front providing off road parking for multiple vehicles leading to integral garage. To the rear of the property there is an impressive mature garden which is mainly laid to lawn with well stocked shrub borders.
With an impressive staircase leading to first floor, wall mounted alarm panel, wall mounted contemporary radiator, recessed lighting, impressive entrance door with frosted glass, door giving access to :
With obscure window to front elevation and piping for utilities.
Lounge 23' 2" max x 31' ( 7.06m max x 9.45m )
This impressive open plan entertaining area has to be viewed to be fully appreciated. The accommodation offers high quality laminate floor covering, bi-fold doors leading to decking area, four contemporary radiators, chrome sockets, LED light strips, Inglenook fireplace with brick surround and slate hearth, remote control television system, door leading to :
Ground Floor Cloaks & W C 5' 5" x 8' 3" ( 1.65m x 2.51m )
With low level wc, double sink hand wash basin with mixer tap and integrated storage, tiled flooring, heated towel radiator, shower attachment, door giving access to meter cupboard housing the CCTV system.
Impressive Kitchen Diner 26' 1" x 14' 9" max ( 7.95m x 4.50m max )
Fitted with a comprehensive range of matching wall and base units, one and half bowl sink and drainer unit with mixer tap, work surfaces and tiled splashbacks, integrated electric oven and gas hob and stainless steel cooker hood, tiled and laminate flooring, chrome sockets, two contemporary radiators, double glazed window to front elevation and bi-fold doors giving rear access.
First Floor Landing
With stairs from entrance hallway, double glazed window to the front elevation, wall mounted contemporary radiator.
Master Bedroom 17' x 11' 10" ( 5.18m x 3.61m )
A dual aspect impressive master bedroom with double glazed windows to the front and rear, two radiators, with door giving access to :
Dressing Room 13' 2" x 5' 6" ( 4.01m x 1.68m )
With high vaulted ceiling, Velux windows and radiator.
Ensuite Bathroom 13' 1" x 7' 4" ( 3.99m x 2.24m )
This impressive bathroom has to be viewed to be appreciated and comprises spacious Jacuzzi bath with shower screen and lighting, low level wc, hand wash basin, bidet, wall mounted mirror, contemporary radiators, extractor fan and two skylights,
Bedroom 2 14' 11" x 10' 11" ( 4.55m x 3.33m )
With double glazed windows to the rear elevation with views over the garden, radiator and recessed lighting.
Bedroom 3 10' 8" x 8' 5" ( 3.25m x 2.57m )
With double glazed window to the rear overlooking the garden and radiator.
Bedroom 4 11' 9" x 7' 9" ( 3.58m x 2.36m )
With two double glazed windows to the front elevation, recessed lighting, radiator, door giving access to :
Ensuite Shower Room
Comprising of shower cubicle with multi angle shower over, wc, hand wash basin, heated towel radiator.
Impressive contemporary shower room with bespoke fittings comprising of spacious walk in shower with multi angle shower unit, vanity unit with hand wash basin and integrated storage, wc, bidet and obscure double glazed window to the rear.
To the front of the property there is a Driveway that provides ample off street parking for several cars and leads to the single Garage. The Driveway incorporates access to front entrance door an gated access to the rear Garden.
To the rear of the property there is an extensive Garden which is mainly laid to lawn and incorporates a variety of trees and shrubs, flagstone patio and and mature borders. The rear Garden enjoys a great degree of privacy and natural sunlight plus the added potential for further extension (subject to all the necessary planning consents.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Burton Road, Littleover, DERBY
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Peartree Station1.7 miles
- Derby Station2.2 miles
- Willington Station4.1 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Derby Bagshaws Residential office…
Established in 1988, Bagshaws Residential has been serving the Midlands for 30 years so you can trust that we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Bagshaws Residential as your estate agent…
>> Your local Bagshaws Residential team in Derby
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local expe
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference DBY113924. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Derby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.