Tenniswood Road, Enfield
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached House
- WILLOW ESTATE LOCATION
- Easy Access to Good Transport Links
- Within Catchment of Sought After Local Schools
- Two Reception Rooms
- Approx 100ft Rear Garden
- Off Street Parking For Two Vehicles
Entrance - Via storm porch to
Entrance Hallway - Coving to ceiling, stairs to first floor, understairs storage cupboard, single radiator. Door to
Lounge / Diner - 7.65m x 3.20m (25'1 x 10'6) - Bay window to front aspect, double glazed patio doors to rear aspect, dado rail, coving to ceiling, ceiling rose, TV point, power points.
Kitchen - 2.87m x 2.01m (9'5 x 6'7) - Window to rear aspect, range of base and eye level units with wood effect work surfaces, electric oven, electric hob, space for fridge freezer, stainless steel sink and drainer unit, plumbing for washing machine, double glazed door to rear aspect, power points, gas boiler (untested).
First Floor Landing - Loft access. Doors to
Bedroom One - 3.28m x 3.23m (10'9 x 10'7) - Bay window to front aspect, double radiator, coving to ceiling, ceiling rose, telephone point, power points.
Bedroom Two - 3.35m x 2.95m (11'0 x 9'8) - Window to rear aspect, single radiator, coving to ceiling, ceiling rose, power points.
Bedroom Three - 2.18m x 2.95m (7'2 x 9'8) - Bay window to front aspect, coving to ceiling, ceiling rose, single radiator, power points.
Bathroom - 2.21m x 2.01m (7'3 x 6'7) - Opaque window to rear aspect, three piece bathroom suite comprising panel enclosed bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, thermostatically controlled shower, wash hand basin, low level WC, tiles walls, double radiator, wooden flooring.
BrochuresBrochureTenniswood Road, Enfield
Energy Performance CertificatesEE RatingEI Rating
Tenniswood Road, Enfield
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Enfield Town Station0.7 miles
- Gordon Hill Station0.9 miles
- Enfield Chase Station1.0 miles
About the agent
Kings Group Enfield Town was first established in 1991, now over 26 years later and due to our successful reputation and high demand, we have now successfully opened another 14 Branches across North and East London, Hertfordshire and Essex.
Enfield Town with its beautiful surroundings is a highly sought after area, with direct train links straight into London it is an easy commute for those working or wanting quick access to the City. There is also eas
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 29353413. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kings Group, Enfield Town. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.