The Old Orchard,Riding Mill,NE44 6ET
- Ref: KH0081
- Over 55's Apartment
- Modern Refurbished Apartment
- Parking Bays and Communal Gardens
- Long Lease of approx. 153 years
- Combination Boiler approx. 1 year old
- Fantastic Village Location
- No Chain
**OVER 55's**MODERN**FULLY REFURBISHED**VILLAGE LOCATION**FIRST FLOOR APARTMENT**
This is a popular development situated in the sought after village of Riding Mill, situated close to bus route. The apartment is a first floor apartment comprising of two bedrooms, spacious lounge and modern recently fitted kitchen, fully refurbished bathroom. The property has been upgraded with additional floor insulation, spot lights, modern kitchen with induction hob and integrated double oven, slim line dishwasher and a washer-dryer. The bathroom has also recently been upgraded with a low bath with shower over, vanity sink unit and higher level WC. The bedrooms have fitted cupboards..
The property is vacant with no upper chain. The current owners have also extended the lease with Castle & Coasts to approx 153 years. Externally there are communal gardens and parking. Viewing is essential! For further information please visit kirstyhodgson .co.uk and to arrange a viewing please quote KH0081.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
The Old Orchard,Riding Mill,NE44 6ET
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Riding Mill Station0.1 miles
- Stocksfield Station2.1 miles
- Corbridge Station2.4 miles
About the agent
eXp UK are the newest estate agency business, powering individual agents around the UK to provide a personal service and experience to help get you moved.
Here are the top 7 things you need to know when moving home:
Get your house valued by 3 different agents before you put it on the market
Don't pick the agent that values it the highest, without evidence of other properties sold in the same area
It's always best to put your house on the market before you find a proper
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference S16407. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by eXp UK, UK. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.