Jasmine House, Verdo, TW8
- One-bedroom apartment
- Approx 539 sq ft
- Residents' facilities include 24 hour concierge, residents' gym, private screening room, and residents' lounge and gardens.
- Ideally located for easy access to Kew, Chiswick and Richmond
- Kew Bridge Station is located just 1 minute's walk away
Verdo is a collection of studio, 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments built by EcoWorld London and is surrounded by well-kept parks, the tropical gardens of Kew and the River Thames. The beautifully crafted apartments are the start of a multi-million pound regeneration programme taking place around Kew Bridge Station, TW8 which is set to include a range of retail and leisure facilities. Within the development, residents have use of a private gym, media screening room and the convenience of a 24-hr concierge. Residents will also be able to enjoy a beautiful private lounge that opens out directly onto a podium garden and sunlit terrace.
Verdo is ideally located for a range of world-famous local attractions; the grade II listed Kew Bridge leading to the Royal Botanical Gardens (a UNESCO world heritage site), Syon House set in Syon Park, and the recently restored Gunnersbury Park and Triangle Nature Reserve. The upmarket highstreets of Chiswick and Richmond have a diverse array of shops and restaurants both with local independent retailers as well as well-known national favourites. The scheme has excellent transport links, being just a minutes’ walk from Kew Bridge Station which provides easy access to central London at Waterloo Station in less than 30 minutes and is under 10 minutes’ walk from Gunnersbury Station which is serviced by the District & Overground lines.
Register your interest and find your new home today at Verdo.
CGIs are used for illustrative purposes only
Jasmine House, Verdo, TW8
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Kew Bridge Station0.1 miles
- Gunnersbury Station0.5 miles
- Chiswick Park Station0.8 miles
About the agent
We sell homes and win awards doing it. JLL recently won 'Sales Agency of the Year' at the national RESI Awards for a good reason.About JLL
Being a far-reaching global business allows us to cover all facets of residential property and gives us space to specialise in new homes. Last year we helped almost 3,000 people find a new home through our extensive collection of residential developments across all boroughs of London.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference LWN41837. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JLL, London Residential Developments. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.