- Four Bedroom Family Home
- Studio With En-Suite
- Open-Plan Kitchen / Family Room
- En-Suite to Master Bedroom
- Two Reception Rooms
- Large Driveway
- Three Bathrooms
- Close to Local Shops / Amenities
- EPC Rating: D
- Council Tax Band: D
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with B Simmons
This substantial family home boasts two reception areas on the ground floor, with a dining area and open-plan kitchen / family room overlooking the large rear garden.
In the large south-facing garden there is a self-contained studio, completed with an en-suite shower room and kitchenette.
The property boasts Four bedrooms, Three of which are doubles and the master benefits from a large en-suite. The upstairs also has a family bathroom, bringing the total within this family home to three.
The property is located on the edge of the desirable village of Datchet, with a short walk to local shops and amenities such as Tesco, local pub/restaurants and several takeaways and off licenses. Beyond that, the village of Datchet boasts an array of boutique shops and cafes, with recreational fields and the River Thames all a stones throw away.
Datchet is conveniently located less than a mile from M4 (J5), the M25 corridor and future crossrail Railway stations such as Iver and Langley.
Council Tax Band: D / EPC Rating: D
Kitchen / Family Room
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Sunnymeads Station0.6 miles
- Datchet Station0.7 miles
- Wraysbury Station1.7 miles
About the agent
Established in 1970 B Simmons firmly believe in total commitment and dedication to its clients. We have a very pro-active approach to both business and customer care and on that basis, we strive to deliver a truly first class professional service
Based in our prominent High Street offices in the heart of the Village, we take a modern and innovative approach to marketing, yet combine the latest technology with a traditional and personal approach to customer care.
We have invested i
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10688674. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by B Simmons, Langley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.