Apartment 74, The Waterside
- READY TO MOVE IN
- Two-bedroom luxury apartment
- Contemporary design fitted kitchen
- Full height double glazing with Juliet balcony
- Bespoke concierge hotel-style lobby
- Residents external terrace
- Personal training gymnasium
- Private resident access to riverfront
- Dedicated parking space
- Over 85% now sold
This landmark development, aimed at owner-occupiers, forms a prominent gateway to Nottingham's vibrant city centre and is within easy walking distance to West Bridgford high street. Perfectly situated adjacent to the River Trent with the added benefit of resident-only access to the riverfront.
The main entrance leads to a welcoming bespoke concierge desk and hotel-style lobby area, which will be managed by a dedicated specialist block management team.
Residents can enjoy the benefits of an external terrace. A gymnasium will be available, offering personal training services.
The interior design concept creates an elegant and unique identity, while the quality fixtures and bespoke details combine to create an apartment of character and contemporary style. The intelligent design, by Leonard Design Architects, maximises light and space, whilst high-end inclusions and beautiful natural finishes put luxury and comfort at a premium. The floor-to-ceiling glazing draws the spectacular views into the heart of The Waterside Apartments, creating a light and airy feel.
This apartment comes with a dedicated parking space.
The Waterside Apartments offer breath-taking views across the river towards the city. This highly sought -after area makes this iconic development desirable for everyone from all walks of life.
Please note that the photos and video are from a two bedroom apartment but not necessarily this apartment, and are for indicative use only.
For more information, or to book an appointment to view or discuss a reservation, please contact: Natasha Goodman or Steve Parker
BrochuresInternal/External...Matt and Summer V...
Apartment 74, The Waterside
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Nottingham Station0.8 miles
- Station St Tram Stop0.8 miles
- Lace Market Tram Stop1.1 miles
About the agent
Proactive residential property consultants FHP Living is the residential division of Fisher Hargreaves Proctor Property Consultants, the East Midlands property advisor of the year. We are a vibrant, forward-thinking and proactive estate agency with a dedicated team of hard-working property professionals who focus on specific areas; each agent then becomes an expert with detailed knowledge for that area.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 102431009899. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by FHP Living, West Bridgford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.