Newport Road, Leyton
- FITTED MODERN KITCHEN/ BATHROOM
- SPACIOUS BEDROOM
- LARGE LOUNGE AREA
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- 0.9MILES RADIUS TO LEYTON UNDERGROUND STATION
The property has been renovated few years ago to a fantastic standard and features one double bedroom with neutral colours and filled with natural light throughout. It comprises an expansive open plan living area with a modern fully fitted kitchen.
The property has been tastefully decorated and in the heart or Leyton you will also find various shops and amenities nearby.
Newport Road is a quiet residential street just off of Francis Road in Leyton village. The property is perfectly situated minutes from Leyton Tube Station. Leyton is currently a popular location for buyers and tenants, and the Leyton Village area is a particular due to the many places to relax and enjoy evenings and weekends. Tenants like the quiet residential feel of the roads surrounding Francis Road but also appreciate being within easy walking distance of the station. The local shops on Leyton High Road are a draw. There is also the benefit from easy access to the A406 North Circular and the A12.
Newport Road, Leyton
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Leyton Midland Road Station0.4 miles
- Leytonstone High Road Station0.5 miles
- Leytonstone Station0.5 miles
About the agent
Established in 2001, Outlook Residential Property Agents offer an extensive portfolio of London-wide and international property marketed via our offices located throughout East London and Docklands.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference P193587. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Outlook , Leyton Lettings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.