- Over-60s development
- Communal facilities including lounge, kitchen, club terrace, garden and guest room
- Custom designed, fully integrated wardrobes in master bedroom
- Timber flooring in living areas
- Underfloor heating throughout
- Telephone and TV points in bedrooms and living areas
- Full range of integrated appliances including Neff oven, hob and microwave
- Grey shaker style kitchen cabinetry with Quartz kitchen worktops
- Allocated parking subject to availability
- Short 11-minute walk to Brockenhurst railway station
Apartment 18 is a two bedroom, first floor apartment with a large balcony. It features a spacious open plan, living, kitchen and dining area filled with light. The master bedroom benefits from a dressing room and en-suite shower room, in addition to a family bathroom and spacious second double bedroom.
The Holmwood development provides unique living in the heart of the New Forest, offering private homes with access to a cosy social lounge and kitchen for get togethers with neighbours and beautiful communal gardens in leafy surroundings. Located just off the high street, Holmwood offers convenient access to local shops and eateries as well as stunning forest walks.
**Move in with More, available with 2 years free service charge on top of the stamp duty holiday**
Enquire today for more details, terms and conditions apply.
Living in Brockenhurst
Occupying the border between the intriguing New Forest and the sociable domesticity of village life in Brockenhurst, owners can expect to enjoy the best of both worlds.
Brockenhurst has always existed in harmony with nature. It is not unusual to find wild New Forest ponies and donkeys wandering through the street or stopping for a drink at the point where the north and south streams of the river Weir meet.
There's a lot for Holmwood owners to enjoy in Brockenhurst. The main village high street, for instance, is only a short walk away and offers a range of independent shops and cafés, banks and a supermarket.
Further afield, the diverse landscapes and endless possibilities of the New Forest including numerous hiking routes, scenic picnic spots, bike trails and local golf club, beckon.
*Internal photography has been taken from the show apartments and is indicative.
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Brockenhurst Station0.2 miles
- Sway Station2.7 miles
- Beaulieu Road Station4.0 miles
About the development
Introducing Holmwood, Brockenhurst
- Holmwood is a collection of 22 one and two bedroom apartments and two cottages situated in the beautiful Brockenhurst conservation area at the heart of the New Forest.
We are Anthology, a team of people with a wealth of experience creating residential developments in London. At the heart of our approach is enhancing neighbourhoods, celebrating the people, their stories and the culture that makes the city such an exciting place to live.
Londoners make this city one of the finest places to live in the world and Anthology works closely with the local communities where we develop our properties. We are committed to innovation and customer service and it's
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 18. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pegasus. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.