- Beautifully refurbished family home
- Found in a village location with its own School just outside of Kings Lynn
- Ideal for multi-generational living with a 4th Bed on the ground floor
- Stunning Open plan Kitchen with Three Reception Rooms plus a Study/4th Bed
- Utility, Two Bathrooms, Four Bedrooms, Off Road Parking and Gardens
- Total Accommodation extends to 1678sq.ft
- Energy Rating C
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Front Page
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Kings Lynn Station2.8 miles
- Watlington Station5.9 miles
About the agent
Fine & Country, North & West Norfolk
Fine & Country King's Lynn Innovation Centre Innovation Drive King's Lynn Norfolk PE30 5BY
Fine & Country King's Lynn
We offer 'lifestyle' properties for sale within the Counties of Norfolk, Cambridgeshire and Lincolnshire. Our very specialist regional knowledge of this specific market ensures that you receive the very best service, whether you are buying or selling a property in Norfolk or surrounding regions.
Our sophisticated marketing technologies and our experienced team of knowledgeable agents in our King's Lynn off
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101587016059. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country, North & West Norfolk. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.