Gillies Street, Troon
- Traditional first floor flat
- Close to town centre and railway station
- Double glazing
- Gas central heating
This flat is certain to be of interest to a variety of prospective purchasers including first time buyers, investors looking for either a bolt home in the town or indeed offers potential in the increasingly popular AIR BNB market.
A security entry system gives access to the well maintained communal close.
A timber door leads in to the reception hall with storage cupboard.
The focal point of the rear facing lounge is a stone fire surround with hearth. There is a shelved display alcove and a walk in utility cupboard with wall mounted central heating boiler and washing machine.
The rear facing kitchen is fitted with wall mounted and floor standing units with complementary work surfaces. Included in the sale is the slot in cooker and refrigerator.
The spacious front facing bedroom benefits from a walk in cupboard with hanging rail space and a separate shelved display alcove.
The internal partially tiled bathroom is fitted with a three piece white suite incorporating WC, pedestal wash hand basin and bath with electric shower.
Windows are double glazed and heating is provided by a gas central heating system.
LOUNGE 15'6" x 13'3" widest
KITCHEN 9'1" x 5'2"
BEDROOM 14'6" into window x 12'5" widest
ENERGY EFFICIENCY RATING - C
These particulars are believed to be correct but cannot be guaranteed and it is the
responsibility of all intending purchasers to satisfy themselves regarding same. This schedule of particulars and the details contained herein shall not form part of any contract to follow hereon in respect of the subjects of sale.
Gillies Street, Troon
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Troon Station0.3 miles
- Barassie Station0.9 miles
- Prestwick International Airport Station3.1 miles
About the agent
Waddell & Mackintosh, Solicitors & Estate Agents have been established in Troon for over 100 years and prides itself in its service to the public.
We understand that moving home is stressful but also an exciting time and we want to make that procedure as smooth as possible for you by giving you all our experience and help under the one roof.
The company has the most up to date technology and also prides itself on offering a one to one personal and professional approach to all our
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference REID3-13. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Waddell & Mackintosh, Troon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.