Bramble Cottage, Barley Close, Kimberley, Nottingham
- Converted Former Stable
- Three Bedroom Accommodation
- Bathroom & En-Suite Shower Room
- Gas CH & Double Glazing
- Popular Location. EPC Rating C
This property is absolutely stunning and is immaculately presented. Viewing is highly recommended.
Benefiting from a high specification along with gas central heating and double glazing,
Kimberley is a small but busy town in Nottinghamshire, with a wealth of local facilities including shops, schools, a leisure centre and churches. The property is minutes walking distance from Hall Om Wang conservation park. There are also excellent transport links to Nottingham City Centre, the M1 and the retail park at Giltbrook.
Directions - Barley Street can be located off Hardy Street, Kimberley.
Ground Floor Accommodation -
Dining Kitchen - Fitted with a range of wall, drawer and base units with lighting, granite slate worktops, Belfast sink, integrated dishwasher, fridge/freezer and space from a wine cooler, built in oven and 4 ring Neff hob with an extractor hood over, space and plumbing for a washing machine and tumble dryer. Door giving access to the REAR and opening plan access through in to the:
Living Area - Windows to the front and rear elevations, Hanging ceiling light points, 2 radiators, glass banister to the first floor landing.
Ground Floor Wc - Low flush toilet, wash hand basin, extractor, and ceiling light point.
First Floor Accommodation -
First Floor Landing - Gives access to three bedrooms and a family bathroom, radiator and velux window. Two storage cupboards one housing the combination boiler. Magnetic wall along the stairway.
Bedroom One - A double bedroom with built in wardrobe space, radiator, ceiling light points and motorised blinds, access to the:
En - Suite - Shower cubical with rain fall shower, heated towel rail window to the front elevation, and spot lights.
Bedroom Two - A further double bedroom with built in wardrobes, window to the front elevation, radiator, ceiling light point and motorised blinds.
Bedroom Three - Window to the rear elevation, radiator and ceiling light points.
Family Bathroom - Fitted with a three piece suite comprising a free standing bath, a low flush wc, and a wash hand basin. Heated towel rail, tiled walls and spot lighting.
Outside - Yard area with brick boundaries.
Referral Arrangement Note - Thomas James Estate Agents always refer sellers (and will offer to refer buyers) to Knights PLC, Premier Property Lawyers, Ives & Co, Curtis & Parkinson, Bryan & Armstrong, and Marchants for conveyancing services (as above). It is your decision as to whether or not you choose to deal with these conveyancers. Should you decide to use the conveyancers named above, you should know that Thomas James Estate Agents would receive a referral fee of between £120 and £240 including VAT from them, for recommending you to them.
BrochuresBrochureBramble Cottage, Barley Close, Kimberley, Nottingh
Energy Performance CertificatesEE Rating
Bramble Cottage, Barley Close, Kimberley, Nottingham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Ilkeston Station2.0 miles
- Phoenix Park Tram Stop2.4 miles
- Cinderhill Tram Stop2.7 miles
About the agent
• Thomas James are an established independent Estate Agent with busy offices in prime locations, including Cotgrave, Clifton, Calverton, Ruddington and Kegworth. Perfectly situated for successfully marketing property across Nottinghamshire and Leicestershire. Since opening in 2003, Thomas James have continuously developed and grown, learning from experience gained and responding to the market.
• We take pride in ensuring that our customers receive a personal, professional and comprehens
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30287926. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Thomas James Estate Agents, Clifton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.