Market Street, Ramsbottom, Bury
- Beautifully Presented Stone Cottage
- Generously Proportioned Living Space
- Country Style Kitchen With Range Cooker, Integrated Appliances
- Two Generous Double Bedrooms, Tastefully Decorated
- Easy Maintenance Rear Court yYd
- Close To Local Amenities & Motorway Links
- Ideal First Purchase Or Buy To Let
- Viewing Strongly Recommended
Situated in the heart of Edenfield close to local amenities including schools, shops and restaurants, with easy access of the motorway links, this beautifully decorated stone cottage is offered with no onward chain and must be viewed to be appreciated.
Front entrance door opens into the vestibule and onward into the lounge which features an original stone fireplace with wood burning stove, and onwards into the dining kitchen with integrated appliances, twin Belfast sink and range cooker set in an original stone surround. To the first floor there are two spacious bedrooms, the master offering views out over the Church grounds and having a walk in storage cupboard, the second a good size double. The bathroom features a stone wall and roll top bath with claw feet. The property also benefits from having a rear court yard.
Entrance Vestibule - 1.35m x 0.91m (4'5 x 3'16) - UPVC door with stained glass opens into the vestibule with tiled flooring and an inner-glass-panelled door opening into the lounge.
Lounge - 4.50m x 4.88m (14'9 x 16'98) - With a front-facing UPVC window, bamboo flooring, original stone fireplace with wood-burning stove, radiator, TV point, telephone point, power points and stairs ascending to the first floor. There is an access hatch opening to a good size cellar space.
Alternate View -
Kitchen - 3.28m x 4.27m (10'9 x 14'94) - With a rear -facing UPVC window, spotlighting, slate tiled flooring, ceramic wall tiles, a range of wall and base units with solid work surfaces, twin Belfast sink, integrated fridge, freezer, dishwasher and washing machine, range cooker set in original stone surround, power points and stable doors opening to the courtyard.
Alternate View -
Landing - 1.52m x 1.22m (5'35 x 4'87) - Leading onto bedrooms 1, 2 and bathroom, with power points.
Master Bedroom - 4.27m x 4.27m (14'96 x 14'23) - With a front-facing UPVC window, radiator, walk-in cupboard and power points.
Bedroom 2 - 3.05m x 2.74m (10'92 x 9'97) - With a rear-facing UPVC window, power points and access to the loft space.
Bathroom - 2.67m x 1.22m (8'09 x 4'87) - With a rear-facing UPVC window, feature stone wall, tiled flooring, heated towel rail and three-piece bathroom suite comprising roll top bath with claw feet, low flush WC and hand wash basin.
Rear Courtyard - Walled courtyard with raised seating area. This court yard, although officially un adopted, has been claimed as a private court yard to 186 Market Street since the 1950s.
BrochuresBrochureMarket Street, Ramsbottom, Bury
Energy Performance CertificatesEE Rating
Market Street, Ramsbottom, Bury
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Entwistle Station4.7 miles
- Bromley Cross Station6.0 miles
About the agent
The Latest addition to the group is Charles Louis Homes LTD, which is headed up by James Birch and based in the heart of Ramsbottom with prominent town centre location.
James and his team have over 40 years' experience in the property industry and have worked in South Manchester, Manchester city centre and the surrounding areas of Lancashire such as Bolton, Bury, Preston & Blackburn.
The agency has been set up to provide clients with a personally tailored package. In addition to c
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30288979. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Charles Louis Homes Limited, Ramsbottom. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.