Adam & Eve Mews, Kensington, W8
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Available Now
- Four bedrooms
- Three bathrooms
- Double reception room
- Separate fully fitted kitchen
- Two roof terraces
- Built in storage
- Close to High St Kensington Station
- Two car stacking garage
A beautiful property located on a quite mews situated minutes away from the very popular Kensington High Street. The mews offers so much from its modern and stunning design consisting of two floors. The ground floor brings a wonderful modern feel in this space and consists of a big hall, two bedrooms that both have their own access to a small patio, bathroom and a guest WC as well as a utility room too.
The first-floor layout consists of a large double reception room that has a roof terrace attached and a separate fully fitted kitchen that also has access to another terrace.
Second floor layout is where the master suite is situated with an en suite bathroom and ample storage as well as another bedroom that also has a en suite shower room.
Rent: £8,666 pcm
Council Tax Band: F
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Adam & Eve Mews, Kensington, W8
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- High Street Kensington Station0.1 miles
- Earls Court Station0.5 miles
- Gloucester Road Station0.6 miles
About the agent
Latymers are a talented and experienced team of property professionals that consistently challenge the traditional concept of an 'estate agent'.
We have an intimate knowledge of the local area, market trends and current sales values and can give a solid and accurate advice on what might be a realistic asking price across our client's properties.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference LATYM_000549. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Latymers Estate Agents, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.